EDiscovery Litigation Support - Presenting to the Jury
Presenting Electronic Evidence in Trial
Progressive Imaging & Consulting will help you win in trial. We rent and set up any trial hardware you will need, and we're available to present your evidence in trial. Since we can support your efforts from Discovery forward, take advantage of our litigation support services from legal document imaging services, to electronically based evidence, all aspects of video production and more.
Progressive Imaging & Consulting will acquire your data with little to no impact on your day-to-day operations. Our CCE certified computer forensics specialists ensure proper handling of your data by:
- Assisting with development of a protocol for protecting company information.
- Imaging and storing hard drives, CDs, DVDs, pen drives, or other media sources in a forensically sound manner.
- Cloud collections of any internet accessible computer in the world and/or webmail account.
- Extracting, analyzing, and reporting on data retrieved from imaged media.
- Backing up our work with affidavits, opinions or testimony.
A partnership with Progressive Imaging & Consulting provides many benefits to you, your legal team, and your vital information.
Benefits of choosing Progressive Imaging & Consulting as your Ediscovery Consultant:
- Proven Ability–Progressive Imaging & Consulting has over 18 years of trial support experience, as well as document scanning, copying, printing and EDiscovery
- CCE certification: Progressive Imaging & Consulting has forensic computer examiners on staff
- Data Hosting and Data Storage allowing you access to our secure web-based storage
- Project managers who integrate into your team for personal service, accuracy and on-time deliveries
- Video production – Progressive Imaging & Consulting will shoot, convert, synch and grab stills from your videos
- Software support for the ESI software packages and formats you’re familiar with
- Ediscovery - beginning with pre-discovery through production of electronic images or paper documents
- Training and Support – Progressive Imaging & Consulting provides training for software applications or how to apply data. In short, we’ll help you prepare.
- Expert litigation support and consulting – Progressive Imaging & Consulting provides you with electronic data presentation equipment, prepares and even runs your courtroom presentations, or simply helps you present your own information.
- Creating electronic briefs – Provide Progressive Imaging & Consulting with the information needed in the filing, the parameters listed by the court, and we’ll help you create the brief you need.
- Electronic document storage and/or distribution – After capturing your data, we can help you maintain a full document set online or offline and/or distribute at your request.
- A team of ESI experts dedicated to your success – As the trial nears, if you need help organizing and preparing your evidence, just let us know. We’ll lend a hand so that your team can concentrate on the tough legal issues.
Contact computer forensice experts, Progressive Imaging and Consultingfor more information about our legal document imaging services and litigation support.